- Where is the War Memorial Auditorium located?
- How can I purchase tickets?
- What is your refund policy?
- What type of payment does War Memorial Auditiorium accept?
- What am I not allowed to bring in?
- Do I need ID to enter the venue?
- What is the age policy? (Does my child need a ticket?)
- Does War Memorial Auditorium have seats?
- What time does the band go on?
- Does WMA offer food and alcoholic beverages?
- Can I smoke inside War Memorial Auditorium?
- What about parking?
- What are your policies regarding photo/video/audio?
- Where can I find the most current information about upcoming shows?
- When do you announce new shows?
- Is WMA Accessible Friendly?
- Do you have an elevator?
- How late do your shows run?
- Who do I contact if I have lost an item at a show?
- Have an unanswered question?
- I notice that some of your shows have a limit on how many tickets can be purchased "per household." Why is this and what constitutes a household?
A: War Memorial Auditorium is located at 301 6th Avenue North on the corner of Charlotte and 7th Avenues. Click here to view a map.
A: Tickets can be purchased
ONLINE – Purchase tickets at any time by visiting wmarocks.com, the only official online source for tickets to War Memorial Auditorium events.*
BY PHONE – To purchase tickets by phone, call WMA Ticket Sales at 615-782-4030.*
- Phone hours of operation:
- Monday thru Friday, 10:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M. CST
- Saturday, 10:00 A.M – 2:00 P.M. CST (Phone hours are extended to 6:00 P.M. on Saturdays when Broadway shows are scheduled)
- Sunday - CLOSED
SUMMER HOURS – Beginning July 2, WMA Ticket Sales will be CLOSED on Saturdays. We will resume our normal Saturday hours on September 10.
IN PERSON – Purchase tickets in person at the TPAC Box Office, located at 505 Deaderick Street, Nashville, TN 37243. Click here for directions.
- TPAC Box Office hours of operation: Monday thru Friday, 10:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. CST
- Tickets are also available for purchase 90 minutes prior to each show at the WMA Box Office, located at 301 6th Avenue North, Nashville TN, 37243. Click here for directions.
*Phone and internet sales cease two hours prior to each performance.
All Internet and telephone purchases are subject to handling fees. Tickets purchased at the WMA or TPAC Box Office do not receive any handling fees.
A: WMA Box Office & Bars accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. The Merchandise Area depends on the show. Some shows only accept cash. ATM’s are located in the lobby of TPAC or in the lobby of the adjacent Sheraton Hotel.
A: Prohibited items include over sized bags and backpacks, outside food or drink, drugs, vaporizers, weapons, face paint and face masks, laptops, musical instruments, audio recording devices, laser pens, professional photography equipment (cameras with detachable lenses) and iPads. Certain shows include additional items, these items will be posted on a sign outside of the venue entrance. Please visit our Facebook event pages for additional information.
A: Patrons for WMA shows that are designated “18+” or “21+” must show a valid, state-issued ID in order to enter the venue. Underage patrons will be denied admittance, even if accompanied by an adult. Patrons for an “All Ages” show do not need to present ID for admittance. A valid, state-issued ID is always required to pick up Will Call and to purchase alcoholic drinks.
A: Each show varies from All Ages, 18+ or 21+. Please be sure to check the website when purchasing a ticket. Everyone must have a ticket, no exceptions.
A: WMA Tier/Balcony is always seated. WMA Orchestra Level changes from Open Floor (standing) to Seated based on the show. Please always contact the Box Office at 615-782-4030 for further questions.
A: The time printed on your ticket is the scheduled start time for the show. Doors typically open one hour prior to show. Set times vary. Please note that set times and opening acts are always subject to change. Be sure to join our Facebook event and/or follow us on twitter for the most up to date info.
A: We have recently updated our food options. We now have available popcorn, soft pretzels, various chips and candy. We also offer various mixed drinks, beer and Coca-Cola Products. Food & drinks are allowed inside the venue.
A: No, WMA is a smoke-free facility, which includes electronic cigarettes. You are welcome to smoke outside and will be allowed re-entry into the performance.
A: Please visit Directions and Parking.
A: No professional photography equipment (cameras with detachable lenses) or audio/video recording equipment will be allowed into the venue. Camera and Video Policies are at the bands discretion and change show to show. Please check with WMA staff the night of for the policy.
A: Accessible seating is located on the Orchestra level. To reserve a wheel chair please call 615-782-4087. Please visit here for more information.
A: Our elevator accesses the Orchestra and Rest Room Levels only. There is no elevator access to the Tier or Balcony.
A: Shows typically end between 11:00 pm and Midnight. Exact run times vary per show.
A: Please call our Lost and Found line at 615-782-4098. Leave a message stating the item that you lost, the date you lost it and the area you lost it in. Someone will return your call that week.
A: Call us at 615-782-4030.
A: Many shows impose ticket limits as a way to allow as many people as possible to have equal access to seats. This is also done as a deterrent to third party vendors, i.e. scalpers, who may purchase large blocks of seats and then resell them online at an inflated cost. The term "household" refers to any shared information on one or more accounts. This includes, but may not be limited to matching names, mailing and billing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and credit card numbers. Any households that purchase more than the allowed number of tickets may have their order(s) refunded without notice.