Weird Al Yankovic: The Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour
Presented By: Outback Concerts
Starting at $49.75
Weird Al Yankovic: The Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour will be at War Memorial Auditorium - April 17, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
Nashville Comedy Festival
Special guest Emo Philips
There is a VIP ticket limit of (4) per order and (4) per household for this production. Accounts violating this limit may be refunded without notice. What constitutes a household?
“Weird Al” Yankovic burst onto the scene over three decades ago and never looked back. For the first time in his storied career, the world’s foremost musical satirist and four-time Grammy-winner foregoes his usual high-octane, big-production show for an intimate evening of music, focusing on original (non-parody) songs from his 14-album catalog. After his 2016 world tour, including venues such as the Hollywood Bowl and Radio City Music Hall, this is a rare opportunity to get up-close and personal with this legendary performer.
Weird Al’s most recent album Mandatory Fun was the first comedy album in history to debut at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart. In 2018 he will be awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
2018 VIP Meet & Greet Experience – *VIP
package is available online only.
• One (1) Premium Reserved Ticket in the first 15 rows
• Meet and Greet with Weird Al after the show. Includes signature (any one item of your choice) and photo (with
• Be a part of Weird Al Jeopardy! - a Pre-Concert Game Show Experience challenging people to the ultimate Weird
Al trivia contest. Register for the chance to be a contestant, or just play along from the audience (Shhh! No
• Custom Framed Set List from your own unique show (every show on the 2018 Tour has a different set list!)
• Exclusive, Limited Edition Weird Al Wristwatch with moving limbs as hour and minute hands
• Souvenir VIP Laminate
• Crowd-Free Merchandise Shopping
• Pre-Show Hang with fellow fans — including cash bar with complimentary non-alcoholic beverages & one (1)
• Early Entry into the Venue
• On-Site VIP Host
Prohibited items include over sized bags and backpacks, outside food or drink, drugs, smoking or use of vaporizers or e-cigs, selfie sticks, weapons, face paint and face masks, laptops, musical instruments, audio recording devices, laser pens, professional photography equipment (cameras with detachable lenses) and iPads. Certain shows include additional items, these items will be posted on a sign outside of the venue entrance. Please visit our Facebook event pages for additional information.
Gift certificates are available in a variety of denominations and may be redeemed toward any ticketed performance at the historic War Memorial Auditorium as well as the Tennessee Performing Arts Center.